[Thursday, September 20, 2007 | | 0 comments ]

And later on I went to the Adelaide to a very cool jam session. Very nice room, friendly atmosphere, well organized, not too loud and fun.
I recommend it greatly. There I met other 4 harmonica players. Mano from Brazil (we have several friends in common, as he also comes from São Paulo), Dave, Phil and Huwey (not sure of the spelling).
And the bus stopping at the door brought me practically home, so it was a great evening.


No plans for tonight or tomorrow, so, if any of you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to read them. I might go to the 55 tomorrow, but am actually looking for something different.

Information:
The Adelaide
143 Adelaide Road, London, NW3 3NL
(Swiss Cottage or Chalk Farm tubes)
The Niall Kelly Band began hosting a weekly jam here 10 April 2007. Feedback and comments welcome.
E-mail: jamattheadelaide@gmail.com
Web: http://www.myspace.com/jamattheadelaide


0 comments

Post a Comment