[Friday, June 13, 2008 | | 2 comments ]

I have been twittering that I am listening to some of the TED talks on www.ted.com. I had been doing this for a while, but after having classes on Innovation Management with Lib Gibson, a TED participant, at Queen's School of Business, I started watching more often.
The way it works for me is to let the video roll while I am cleaning the apartment or folding clothes. Multitasking.

I just watched a video I wanted to share, because it condenses a lot of what I have been observing in the past 2 zears on and off line. The topic is collaboration, in a comercial and in an altruistic sense. There are great developments going on and great chances to take advantage of, in the most positive sense.



If you got interested in the talks and the topic, check out a short list of videos the people from Nokia Labs, about whom I wrote in an assignment for Lib's class, have put together:

http://betalabs.nokia.com/blog/2008/06/09/ted-talks-the-rise-of-collaboration/


Now let me go back to search for a job in a company who believes in this kind of philosophy.


2 comments

shikida said... @ 13 June 2008 at 20:23:00 CEST

try the "blue ocean" book

Bresslau said... @ 13 June 2008 at 21:06:00 CEST

Well, I had the book before the MBA and we discussed the BO strategy in more than 3 courses...

Post a Comment