[Saturday, August 23, 2008 | | 0 comments ]

Hi all,

I understand that some of you are already arriving in Mannheim around the 10th of September. My plan is to see how I can bring you and the FTMBA 2008 students who are still around together. One of the great things of the MBA is to meet new people, and this should be fun. And useful for you, you should feel free to ask us any questions you have.

Until the 5th of September, none of us 2008ers will have much time, as we are all working on our thesis. On the 12th of September we have our graduation ceremony. So between the 10th and the 15th of September we should have several chances to meet.

Let me know your plans and we will work from there. You should also forward this message to your other colleagues and tell them to get in touch with me. I'll be happy to organize this.

Now let me go back to my project presentation slides.
All the best,
Fernando


0 comments

Post a Comment