[Sunday, January 30, 2011 | | 0 comments ]

I am not really reactivating this blog, but its name, Social Blus Hamburg, has become, surprisingly, more relevant than ever in the last few weeks.

I am back in Hamburg, where I am working and this work has a lot to do with internet and social media, but from a new point of view. More on that later, when the time is right.

I just have to work on the blues side of things, since the Mobile Blues Club is closed for the winter. But now, living close to the Hauptbahnhof, I guess I will be able to go a bit more out for some live music.

By the way, on the 4th of February there will be the Blues Celebration at the Fabrik, with Steve Baker, Abi Wallenstein and Martin Roettger as Blues Culture plus friends. I'll be there.

For the mean time, here a great video I found from Dave Matthews Band's concert in Rio last year, with Gabriel Grossi doing a great solo on chromatic harmonica around the 8th minute.


0 comments

Post a Comment