[Monday, January 30, 2012 | | 0 comments ]

Hello everybody and welcome to a unperiodical update of my former blog. I such a long time between updates, it is natural that I should have a few news to share with you.

After over 6 years abroad, I have moved back to Brazil. The reasons for this are simple:

  • Brazil is booming
  • Great dynamics in the Brazilian Startup and VC ecosystems
  • getting back closer to family and friends
I looked for a job in Venture Capital where I could put all my diverse work experiences and knowledge gathered (especially during my MBA) to great use and found the right job at Ideiasnet, in Rio de Janeiro. I started working there as a Portfolio Development Associate in August 2011 and it has been a great experience so far.

Ideiasnet is in an interesting transformation phase now and will be investing tin the areas of consumer internet, e-commerce, mobile, SaaS and cloud in the next few years. Should be an interesting journey.



0 comments

Post a Comment